Window Xp Problems
Sometimes when we start our computer and try to log on, Log off automatically. Mostly it is due to virus attack. Here are simple tips to solve the problem:
1. Use ERD software CD or log on from a network computer.
2. To edit your registry go to the registry editor.
3. In HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\Windows NT\Currentversion\winlogon
|Registry Editor (click on picture to enlarge)|
4. Modify values in right pan as shown in the picture (right click and modify).
|Modify registry value (click on picture to enlarge)|
5. Start your computer now its start normally.
If any other problem, don't hesitate to write me you can ask me for comments.