Always we facing problem when our windows corrupt due to infected by virus or any other reason.
Windows not properly start ,Main problem is hard disk has most important data.
That time we think “if we had backup of our data we don’t have any tension we simply format our system and use our data”.
So my tips about how to keep our data safe use guideline as given below:
1. Never store your data in c: drive mostly your operating system installed in c: drive (first partition of hard disk).
2. Never store your data in My documents,Location of My documents is c: drive.
3. Never store your data to desktop,location of desktop also in c: drive.
4. If you want to use My Document to store your data set “My Documents folder” as steps given below:
|Transfer all files to "My Data" folder|
- Right click on My Documents at desktop.
- Select Properties.
- Select Move..
- Browse and select “my data” folder.
- Press “Ok”
- Now all data transferred into my data folder.
- Now whenever you save your data in my documents automatically it transfer to my data folder ,so no need to backup your data.
Always use good quality hard disk